- Blueprint explains how businesses and brands can design end-to-end conversational customer journeys through chat apps to boost customer loyalty and sales
- The “conversational future is now” and brands need to start talking with their customers
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA – Media OutReach – 10 April 2023 – Global cloud communications platform Infobip has launched a new Conversational Everything Blueprint to enable brands embed conversational experiences for customer communications. Infobip has developed the guide to help businesses stay ahead of the growing trend towards more personalized, end-to-end customer journeys from promotion to purchase and support through popular chat apps.
As customer journeys move from the physical to the digital, businesses and brands need to be able to meet their customers where they are. Infobip’s data demonstrates customers want to connect with brands on the channels they already use such as chat apps. So, to meet changing preferences, brands must now deliver rich, convenient, and personalized conversational experiences and customer journeys on the channels their customers use and prefer.
Infobip’s Conversational Everything Blueprint explains how brands can create such customer journeys using a conversational one-stop shop such as Infobip, which simplifies the process for brands. By developing meaningful conversations across the customer journey, businesses can:
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty: through personalized and always-on customer support
- Increase conversion rates: by 2.5 times compared to traditional eCommerce platforms
- Create additional revenues streams: by adopting new digital channels and services
- Reduce customer service costs: with automated support through chatbots and live agents
- Improve cart abandonment: with automated events triggered and timely communication
The blueprint also explains how organizations can embed conversational experiences across all customer touchpoints from marketing to sales and support. By combining marketing and promotional campaigns, businesses can engage customers in real-time using two-way conversations on their favourite channels.
Businesses can also boost sales by shaping hyper-personalized end-to-end customer journeys on a single communications channel, where customers go from search to purchase in minutes. What’s more, conversational experiences can help brands provide always-on, automated support over customers’ preferred channels, with seamless agent takeover for a more personal experience.
Tonko Šarac, Director of Go To Market at Infobip, said: “The conversational future is now, and customers are looking for quick, easy, and meaningful interactions with the brands of their interest on their familiar channel. So, brands need to start interacting with their customers, whether for promotion, sales, or support on popular chat apps that became main stream. That’s why we have developed the blueprint to help organizations keep up the pace with rapidly evolving trends and ever-growing customer expectations. This means that conversational experiences between customers and brands must be richer and more personal across all phases of customer journeys. The consequences of this approach are better customer loyalty and higher sales. “, commented.
“This fast-moving transition may sound very demanding and resource intensive, especially for brands that are relying on traditional communication channels, but with Infobip’s Conversational Experince suite, this is not the case. Leveraging on it class-leading experience in the communication industry Infobip has simplified this transition for the brands to the maximum, detecting and providing already pre-worked and templated conversational flows, of the shelf, which can be activated in a matter of days.”, concluded Tonko.
To know the Playbook Guide on how build the Conversational Everything Blueprint for any type of business, click here: https://bit.ly/43dELQd
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
- Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards
This content was prepared by Media OutReach. The opinions expressed in this article are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of Siam News.