COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 50,867,498
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 31,582,548
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 18,098,882
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 1,186,068
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +726,805
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +249,459
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +422,848
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +54,498
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,591,829
New Cases: +10,414 Daily Cases: 10,236 & From Prisons: 178)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 115,423
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.
The post Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 29 September, 2021, 12.30 Hrs appeared first on TAT Newsroom.