COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 44,485,657
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 28,893,133
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 14,971,317
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 621,207
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +596,230
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +281,812
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +313,636
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +782
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,476,477
New Cases: +13,576 Daily Cases: 13,181 From Prisons: 395)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 131,095
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.
The post Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 19 September, 2021, 11.30 Hrs appeared first on TAT Newsroom.