COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 28,197,659
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 21,231,498
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 6,405,537
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 560,624
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +585,214
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +400,825
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +175,026
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +9,363
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,102,368
New Cases: +18,417 Daily Cases: 18,271 & From Prisons: 146)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 189,268
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.
The post Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 25 August, 2021, 12.30 Hrs appeared first on TAT Newsroom.