The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has announced the latest Order of the Temporary Closure of Premises (No. 32), allowing the following five types of venues in Bangkok to reopen from 14 June 2021.
- Museums, national museums, local museums and similar museums, historical sites, and ancient monuments are allowed to reopen under strict public health measures;
- Public parks and botanic gardens are allowed to reopen for walking and running for exercise only;
- Aesthetic clinics, medical clinics for beauty service, and cosmetic clinics are allowed to reopen under the supervision of certified medical doctors, and must be operated under strict public health measures;
- Health-related establishments (specifically health massage shops and health spa shops) are allowed to reopen only for foot massage services;
- Premises for tattooing or piercing of skin or any parts of the body (except on the face), and manicure and pedicure shops are allowed to reopen. Staff must wear masks at all times. However, if any new cases are detected, the premises must be closed for 14 days.
In addition, all types of outdoor sports venues are allowed to reopen until 21.00 Hrs., and are permitted to hold sporting events without any audiences, except events that receive permission from the Prime Minister.
Integrated control measures remain in place for the following businesses and venues:
- Shops selling food or beverage, consuming food and beverage at the said venues is allowed until 21.00 Hrs. These venues shall limit the number of persons consuming food and beverage to 25% for the number of regular seats. Consumption of liquor and alcoholic drinks at the said venues is…